Single / Dating / Engaged
Life Stage: Single
Life Stage: Hope to Marry
- Get Married: What Women Can Do to Help it Happen makes the case that a biblical marriage is an honorable pursuit; one that women can help nurture along. Her book helps women see how they can “live like they are planning to marry.”
- A Guy’s Guide to Marrying Well is a short, practical guide for men to help them become proactive about whether, how and who to marry. This resource is available as a free download at www.boundless.org/guys
- MarryWell.org is a relationship service that goes beyond providing a list of matches through coaching resources for those serious about pursuing a Christian marriage.
- Boundless.org webzine offers young adults encouragement to live abundantly as singles while seeking God’s best in either celibacy or marriage.
Check out our College and Young Adult Ministry pages
Life Stage: Engaged
- The Marriage Masterpiece (by Al Janssen) The Bible opens and closes with a wedding and in between God uses the metaphor of marriage more than any other to describe His relationship with His people. So what does that mean for your pending marriage? Al Janssen tells the bigger story of marriage as God created it and as couples can experience it.
- Love and Respect (by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs) discusses a powerful biblical model for each spouse understanding and meeting the other’s most deeply felt need.
- Before You Say “I Do” (by H. Norman Wright and Wes Roberts) explores how to clarify role expectations, establish a healthy sexual relationship, handle finances, and acquire a solid understanding of how to develop a biblical relationship.
- CoupleCheckup.com features the Prepare & Enrich tools for dating and engaged couples who want to establish a strong foundation for marriage.
Click here to make an appointment for premarital counseling,
or to join a Marriage Ministry group.
Life Stage: Living Together
- Before You Live Together (by Dave Gudgel) is a short book full of helpful insight to those who are experiencing or considering the option of living together.
- The Ring Makes All the Difference: The Hidden Consequences of Cohabitation & the Strong Benefits of Marriage (by Glenn T. Stanton) With credible data & compassion, Stanton explores the reasons why the cohabitation trend is growing; outlines its negative outcomes for men, women & children; and makes a case for why marriage is still the best arrangement for the flourishing of couples in society.
Click here to schedule an appointment for premarital counseling.
Life Stage: Single Parent
- Successful Single Parenting (by Gary Richmond, a single-parent pastor) provides practical help and Biblical principles for balancing your needs with those of your children.
Click on each link to find out about our Child Care Center, Nursery, Tiny Tots, PreSchool, or Concordia Lutheran School.